Thursday 1 April 2010

Radio on

A major step forward in my efforts to promote First Time I Met The Blues: I’ve been asked to appear on BBC Three Counties Radio to talk about it. The three counties in question are (of course) Beds, Herts and Bucks, and given that the book is mainly set in Watford, there’s a local angle that obviously appeals to them.

The interview is on April 12th - I’ll be doing it down the phone from a studio in central London. I’ll post full details of how to listen to it nearer the time.

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered a copy of your book from Amazon, Tim. Looking forward to reading it. Best of luck with all the promotion stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ISBW (as I believe Five-Centres calls you). As you’ll see if you check out my previous post, the Amazon ordering process is still a bit of a mystery to me, so bear with me if you don't receive the book immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It arrived yesterday! I'm going to take it on holiday with me next week.

    ReplyDelete